MAROON U RETURNS POLICY
- Items purchased at Maroon U can be returned for a full refund in the store during normal business hours.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and unaltered to be eligible for a refund.
- Full priced items must be returned within 60 days of the order date to receive a refund.
- Sale priced items must be returned within 30 days of the order date to receive a refund.
- Items purchases on MaroonU.com can be returned in store or by visiting MaroonU.com/returns.
If your order contains extra items or you received someone else’s order, please call us at (979) 764-0591.
Missing or Damaged Items
If you are missing items from your order, please call us at (979) 764-0591 to speak to someone that can help rectify the situation in a timely manner. Please have your order number available.
Returns - Shipping and Handling Costs
When returning merchandise that was purchased online, original shipping charges are not included in the refunded price. We do provide a return label for orders shipped within the United States. For using this label, we will deduct $4.95 from the credit you will be receiving to cover the shipping costs. If the return is our fault, you will receive a full refund.
Pricing & Product Information
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. Maroon U reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, information related to text, pricing, availability and product descriptions) at any time without notice (including after you submitted your order and confirmation was received). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, we shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If your credit card has been charged for any order subsequently cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.